Book Marketing Services
Your book marketing services budget can range from $0 to $tratosphere and can be overwhelming. The good news is that a lot of marketing practices these days are FREE! And they’re powerful. We’ll try to keep you up to date on those via our “Marketing Tips” page, but there’s another way to do your book marketing: delegate!
A lot of book marketing practices are time-consuming and labor-intensive, and they also require knowing the right people, knowing your way around a system, and knowing what is a complete waste of time and money. That’s why we found the best of the best of the very bestest book marketing professionals. She can streamline the system for you. Take it out of your hands. Get ‘er done.
At My Word Publishing we recommend Mary Walewski of Buy the Book Marketing. She can get you organized with the basics, but depending on your wants, needs, and goals, can go well beyond with:
- Book reviews
- Organize and implement blog tours
- Virtual tours
- Research your most powerful keywords
- Open and optimize your GoodReads accounts
- Optimize the nines out of your Amazon account!
- Set up your social media accounts
- Get your book all over social media, or just teach you how to do it yourself